Sunday hits the ‘pause’ button. From the 16th - 18th of January we'll be giving our sunny part of the world a little refresh. So get your passports ready. We have lots of exciting adventures ahead.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Product must be unworn and returned in the original condition.
- Product must have all tags, including any SUNDAY SOMEWHERE hangtags, attached.
- Any product marked for "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- All returns must include the original packaging, without postal labels.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Please contact our Customer Care team for instructions on how to return your item at email@example.com.
Refunds and Processing
If you wish to return an item, you may do so in accordance with the following process:
- You must notify Sunday Somewhere within 30 days of accepting delivery of the Product and arrange return of the Product within 30 days after such notification.
- You must notify Sunday Somewhere by email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a "Return Authorisation number"
- You must provide a "proof of purchase", being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from Sunday Somewhere, or delivery note.
- Product must be returned to the closest Sunday Somewhere returns warehouse available to customer (Australia, United States & Hong Kong)
- We only accept returns or exchanges for purchases made on the Sunday Somewhere website. www.sundaysomewhere.com
We do not accept exchanges at this time. Any returns will receive a store credit or refund.
- Store credits will be provided in the form of a Gift Card. Gift Cards can only be used online at our website, www.sundaysomewhere.com
- Gift Cards cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Gift Cards are only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Store Credit" as the refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Gift Voucher will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Gift Cards never expires.
- Gift Cards are provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Gift Card constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- The balance of your Gift Card is displayed beside the ‘gift card’ when applied to a cart during checkout. You can also check your balance by visiting the unique link sent via the original email.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact Customer Care.
If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com